High sensitivity, pressure sensitive safety edges with no compliance for fastest activation and substantial overtravel for maximum cushioning.
Tapeswitch TS-47 Sensing Edges are designed for powered doors and other applications requiring the most sensitive switching and the fastest activation. Mounting is by means of snap-in channel that is available in three configurations: flat (aluminum or PVC) and with a straight or right-angle flange (aluminum only).
The Santoprene TPE housings of these sensing edges are resistant to water, oil, hydraulic fluids, and coolants. The internal switching elements are rated for 3 million operations at any point. All TS-47 pressure-sensitive safety edges are supplied with 4-lead Fail-Safe wiring and are compatible with Tapeswitch Safety Controllers.
Features & Benefits
- High sensitivity with no compliance for fastest activation
- Substantial overtravel provides maximum cushioning after activation
- Specifically designed for powered doors and gates
- 4-lead Fail-Safe wiring is standard Typical Applications
- Obstruction detection on high-speed, gym doors, and moving partitions
- Side bumpers on AGVs and mobile platforms or machinery
- General sensing applications requiring fast response and protective cushioning
Length Price 1 ft $195.00 2 ft $221.00 3 ft $247.00 4 ft $273.00 5 ft $299.00 6 ft $325.00 7 ft $351.00 8 ft $377.00
- Actuation Force 1.2 lbs. (5.3 N) nominal
- Overtravel 1.0 in. (25 mm) after activation for TS-47
- Recommended Voltage & Current 28 VAC or VDC at 1.0 amps max.
- Lead Wiring 2 x 20/2 AWG, Dri-Run, 72 in. long, 3/16 in. dia.
- Exterior Housing Santoprene TPE
- Available Lengths 1 ft. to 8 ft. (Call for custome sizes)
- Environment IP67, -30 to 170°F (-34 to 77°C)
- Mounting Options Aluminum channel (flat or flanged) PVC channel (flat only)