Tapeswitch TS-3 Micro Switch
Lowest profile, high sensitivity, pressure sensitive safety edges with immediate actuation and no overtravel
Tapeswitch TS-3 Micro Sensing Edges are among the most compact pressure sensitive safety edges available. Only 1/2 in. wide and 5/16 in. high, they provide reliable sensing in minimum space. These include aluminum channel for mounting.
- Lowest profile fits limited space
- High sensitivity for immediate activation
- Good side sensitivity for off-angle activation
- 4-lead Fail-Safe wiring is standard
- Available in Black, Yellow and Red
- Available lead lengths 18 inches to 180 inches
Please Note: All edges are custom made to order and require a 1 week lead time.
Length Price 1 ft. $52.25 2 ft. $64.00 3 ft. $75.75 4 ft. $87.50 5 ft. $99.25 6 ft. $111.00 7 ft. $122.75
- Actuation Force: 4.0 lbs (18 N) nominal (in channel)
- Overtravel: None
- Recommended Voltage & Current: 28 VAC or VDC at 1.0 amps max.
- Lead wiring: 2 x 22/2 AWG, 4-wire Fail-Safe, 18 in. long Lead exit one end only
- Exterior Housing: PVC
- Available lengths: 1 ft. to 8 ft. (Call for custome sizes)
- Recommended Voltage & Current: 24 VAC or VDC at 1.0 amps max.
- Mounting Options: Aluminum channel (snap-in)