Tapeswitch TS-26 Sensing Edges
Medium profile, pressure sensitive safety edges with immediate actuation and 3/8 in. overtravel.
Tapeswitch TS-26 Sensing Edges are general purpose, medium profile, pressure sensitive safety edges. They provide immediate activation with minimal compliance, and about 3/8 in. of overtravel cushioning after activation. They also exhibit excellent side activation. TS-26 sensing edges are available in two mounting configurations: snap-in channel-mount (flat or angle) and clamp-mount.
Housing is available in PVC. The housing is resistant to water, oil, hydraulic fluids, and coolants. The internal switching elements are rated for 3 million operations at any point. The TS-26 Pressure Sensitive Safety Edge is supplied with 4-lead Fail-Safe wiring and are compatible with Tapeswitch Safety Controllers.
Features & Benefits
- Medium profile for larger target zone
- Low compliance for immediate activation 3
- 5% over-travel after activation
- Excellent side activation properties
- 4-lead Fail-Safe wiring is standard
- Pinch protection on machinery edges and medical tables
- Obstruction detection on automatic doors and gates
- Collision sensors on AGVs or large moving machinery
Length Price 1 ft $149.25 2 ft $170.00 3 ft $190.75 4 ft $211.50 5 ft $232.25 6 ft $253.00 7 ft $273.75 8 ft $294.50
Specifications for TS-26 Sensing Edge
- Actuation Force 8 lbs nominal
- Overtravel 0.35 in. (9 mm) after activation
- Recommended Voltage & Current 28 VAC or VDC at 1.0 amps max.
- Lead Wiring 2 x 20/2 AWG, Dri-Run, 72 in. long, 3/16 in. dia.
- Exterior Housing PVC
- Available Lengths 6 in. to 16 ft.
- Environment -10 to 145°F (-23 to 63°C) for TS-26P
- Mounting Options Aluminum channel (flat or angle) PVC channel (flat only)
- End Caps Available in Black