Drill Chuck Guard
Designed to suit most drilling machines the SECURVUE Drill chuck guard is manufactured from sheet steel with a clear 4mm adjustable polycarbonate visor.
The unique design totally encloses the danger zone yet enables the guard to hinge aside to allow immediate access for drill and chuck change.
Two options are available:
- Key Operated Safety Interlock Switch manufactured by Honeywell which automatically locks into position to complete the electrical circuit; the machine will not operate when the guard is open.
- Manual Locking with the use of a strong positive catch.
- Machine Type - Light/ Bench or Pedestal
- Method of attachment - Clips to back pillar
- Positive Manual latch or interlocked
- Side opening
- Construction - Mild steel with 4 mm polycarbonate visor, adjustable to suit machine depth stop bracket
- Operation - Remains stationary allowing depth stop collar and chuck to pass through length adjustable vizor
- Includes (4) rear rack clips - Fits rear posts 2.125" to 3.75"
- Dimensional Diagram
Model Number Part Number Description Price SF-BP2-MAN 80020 Drill chuck guard w/o interlock $157.00 SF-BP2-INT 80021 Drill chuck guard with interlock $237.00 SF-BP2-RV 80022 Replacement shield for BP/2 $71.00