- Mechanically coded actuators use two independent operating elements to minimize intentional tampering or defeat.
- Sealed components resist water, dirt and are more accommodating to misalignment than mechanical switches.
- Compact size makes it possible to conceal the switch.
- Three housing styles are available for flat or 30 mm barrel-style mounting.
- All models provide one normally open (NO) and one normally closed (NC) actuator contact.
- Shifts in distance and alignment don't compromise sensing.
- Coded magnets minimize the risk of intentional defeat.
- Magnets with different polarizations add security.
- For safety applications, switch must be used with gate monitoring module GM-FA-10J (or approved equivalent).
Need help selecting the right interlock? Email us or call us at 800-262-9594.
SI-MAG1 - Flat Mount
Model Number Description Price SI-MAG1-MM Coded Magnet $22.00 SI-MAG1-MM90 Coded Magnet $23.00 SI-MAG1-MMHF Coded Magnet $29.00 SI-MAG1-SM Sensor $67.00 SI-MAG1-SMCO Sensor $67.00
SI-MAG2 - Flat Mount
Model Number Description Price SI-MAG2-MM Coded Magnet $23.00 SI-MAG2-SM Sensor $67.00
SI-MAG3 - Barrel Mount
Model Number Description Price SI-MAG3-MM Coded Magnet $32.00 SI-MAG3-SM Sensor $67.00