Non-safety monitoring of the Safety Controller I/O via Ethernet network communications, including Modbus/TCP, Ethernet I/P and PCCC.
- Uses an RJ45 Ethernet connector and standard or crossover-style cordsets to communicate via Ethernet communications protocols
- 32 configurable virtual status outputs with "Auto Configuration" option
- Network access to the Fault Log and System/Network parameters
- 22 input terminals can monitor both contact-based or PNP solid-state outputs from Banner devices or any other manufacturers
- Each input can be a non-safety input, or configured for Control Reliability or Category 2, 3 or 4 safety circuit performance per ISO 13849-1
- 3 pairs of solid-state safety outputs rated at 0.5A each (24V dc) with selectable one- or two-channel external device monitoring and ON-delay or OFF-delay
- 10 configurable auxiliary status outputs track inputs, outputs, lockout, I/O status and other functions
- Live Display and a Fault Log provide real-time system and fault history identification
- Controller is designed to meet stringent standards including Safety Integrity Level (SIL) 3 per IEC 62061 and IEC 61508, and Category 4 Performance Level (PL e) per ISO 13849-1
- Available in Ethernet models
Model Number Part Number Terminal Type USB Cable Price SC22-3-SU1 83369 Screw 1.8 m $703.20 SC22-3-CU1 83370 Clamp 1.8 m $773.60 SC22-3-S 77259 Screw - $690.00 SC22-3-C 77913 Clamp - $779.00
Questions? E-mail Us or give us a ring at 1-651-707-9594 for more information. We are happy to answer any questions.