Rope Pull Switches - Banner Engineering
- Activates if the rope is pulled, becomes loose or breaks
- Available in models with rope span of 6, 12 or 20 m
- Offered with either two or four normally open (NC) safety contacts and a variety of contact states, depending on model
- Contacts are closed with normal rope tension.
- A minimum of one contact opens if rope is pulled, breaks or if tension is below normal.
- Includes model with two normally open (NO) non-safety auxiliary contacts
- Provides minimum switch life of 1 million operations
- Constructed of heavy-duty die-cast metal for demanding industrial environments
Model Number Max. Rope Length Safety Contacts Auxiliary Contacts Price RP-QM72D-6L 6 m (20') 2 NC ----- $159.60 RP-QM72D-12L 12 m (40') 2 NC ----- $170.00 RP-QMT72D-20L 20 m (65') 2 NC ----- $191.90 RP-QMT72E-12L 12 m (40') 2 NC 1 NO $201.40 RP-QMT72F-12L 12 m (40') 4 NC ----- $212.80
Questions? E-mail Us or give us a ring at 1-651-707-9594 for more information. We are happy to answer any questions.