Repar2 Drill Press Shield, Interlocked - TR7
This drill press chip shield features an interlock switch for additional safety. When the interlocked shield is moved to the side, the micro switch opens and sends a stop signal to the machine control. The safety switch is mounted in an IP 67 enclosure which makes it difficult to defeat.
These interlocked shields are available for drilling machines in several sizes and styles. The shields are fabricated out of a steel frame and transparent polycarbonate to protect the machine operator from flying chips and coolant.
These shields exceed OSHA and ANSI standards, and comply with EU Machinery Directive 2006/42/CE
- Polycarbonate shields adjusts up and down and opens to the left.
- The drill will not operate with an open shield
- Shield size 200mm x 130" (approximately 8" x 5")
- Adjust vertically approximately 6"
- Download the schematic diagram
Questions? E-mail Us or give us a ring at 1-651-707-9594 for more information. We are happy to answer any questions.