PSCU Series Safety Interface Module
PSCU series of safety controllers can be used as safety devices for low-risk automation and machine control applications. These CE Certified safety interface modules have a single form C output relay (normally open, common, normally closed). This output changes state when the connected sensor device is actuated and can be configured to remain in this state (latched with manual reset) or to automatically reset once the sensor is cleared. The PSCU safety controller can be configured as a manual reset or auto-reset by the user.
These safety controllers are designed to be used with Tapeswitch low-voltage sensors such as ribbon switches, safety mats, sensing edges, or sensing bumpers. PSCU safety interface modules is configured for DIN rail mounting.
- Suitable for low-risk automation and machine control
- Available in AC and DC versions
- Choice of 11-pin plug-in or DIN rail mounting
- Automatic or manual reset configurable by user
- LED indicators show power and output status
- Supply Voltage 24 VDC
- Power Consumption 6 VA
- Mounting DIN rail mount
- Reset Mode Automatic or manual remote (user selected)
- Output Relays 1 Form C, N/O or N/C, Non-Safety Relay
- Output Contacts 4.0 A @ 240 VAC, resistive load