Tapeswitch PRSU/4 Interface Controller
PRSU/5 Control Units can be used as safety devices for high-risk automation and machine control applications. They provide the highest level of safety offered by Tapeswitch, exceeding the requirements of category 3 as defined by EN 954-1. They also meet or exceed the safety content of the applicable OSHA, ANSI, and RIA Standards.
The PRSU/5 Controller has redundant safety output relays, is self-monitoring, and is rated Control Reliable, which means that any fault in the safety-critical components will be detected and the machine will be rendered inoperative until the fault is corrected. It is available in a DIN rail-mounted package. PRSU/5 Safety Controller operates from a 115 VAC power supply and feature user-configured manual and automatic reset capability.
- Meet safety category 3, PLd as defined by EN ISO 13849-1
- Accommodates 115 VAC operation
- Enclosure designed for DIN rail mounting
PRSU Control units are designed to be used with Tapeswitch pressure sensitive sensors to form a complete safety system. They are compatible with all Tapeswitch sensing products, including ribbon switch, safety mats, sensing edges, and bumpers.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for high-risk automation and machine control
- Self-monitoring design detects faults anywhere in the safety system components
- Meets or exceeds OSHA, ANSI, & RIA safety standards
- Automatic or manual reset capability DIN rail mounting
- Safety Grade Type 3 (EN-954-1)
- Supply Voltage 115 VAC
- Power Consumption 5 VA
- Enclosure Type DIN Rail Mounting
- Reset Mode Automatic or manual (user selected)
- Output Relays Force guided safety relays, 3 x N/O
- Monitor Output 1 x N/C
- Response Time <30 ms