Your machines can be standardized with one control that provides Start / Stop / E-Stop and Power Outage Protection. Simply plugging machine into control provides power outage protection.
- 120 Volt, 20 Amp, 2 HP Rated
- Start / Stop / E-Stop
- CS-91 Cord End (See picture below)
- Cordset is UL, CSA, and RoHS compliant
- Power outage protection
- Plastic or Metal Box
- UL / cUL listed
- OSHA, NFPA 79 and UL508A Compliant
- 3.5" wide x 6.0" long x 4.5" high.
- Aluminum mounting plate - 4.5" W x 9.5" long
- Indoor use only
- Includes interlock switch control circuit
- 20A Class CC Fuse and Water Proof Fuse Holder
Allows simple integration of interlocked device or chip shield. Install interlocked chip shield onto machine and connect wiring into two flip connectors. Machine will no longer run unless the chip shield is closed. It's that easy!
Interlock Switch Specifications
- Single channel - Category 1 protection
- PG9 Gland (external) for interlock wiring
- Two Wago Flip connectors (internal) for attaching Trip Wire
Part Number Description Box Style Price LRM120-Plus Controller with Interlock Connection Plastic $329.00 LRM125-Plus Controller with Interlock Connection Metal $359.00