Milling Machine Shield - Repar 2 - FBB Type
- Interlocked, Gas strut equipped arm. Enables arm to be lifted up out of the way
- Easy installation - Four bolt installation on the ram - Easy leveling system
- Interlock system integrates with the electrical system to turn off and disable spindle when guard is open.
- Positive action safety switches encapsulated inside a steel box enclosure
- Many screen sizes to choose from - easy Lexan shield replacement
- Easy adjustments to fit any machine and work style
- Meets or exceeds government safety organization standards such as OSHA
- Download product drawings
- Download installation instructions
Interlock switch information
- Manufacturer: Telemecanique
- Metal enclosure switch, IP65 rated degree of protection conforming to conforming to IEC 60529
- Operational characteristics: 3A @ 240VAC, 0.1A @ 240VDC
- Two switches (model FB) or three switches (model FBB) wired in series
- 7 wire system (2x NC and 1x NO electrical contacts plus one ground wire)
- Mechanical durability: 100000 operating cycles
- Wiring instructions
The arm has flexible joints and is balanced and kept in position by a gas spring. Just move it into a desired position and it stays there. Adjustment in 3 axis - Up / Down, In / Out and Side to Side.
Circular shield is 9.50" high and is available in 4 widths - 300mm, 400mm, 500mm, 600mm.
Shield includes 3 safety micro switches prevents mill operation if the shield is opened, pushed to the side or lifted up.
Part Number A-Dimension B-Dimension Price FBB-300 12" (300mm) 9.50" (240mm) $1229.00 FBB-400 16" (400mm) 9.50" (240mm) $1229.00 FBB-500 20" (500mm) 9.50" (240mm) $1259.00 FBB-600 24" (600mm) 9.50" (240mm) $1259.00 FBB-700 28" (700mm) 9.50" (240mm) $1389.00 FBB-800 32" (800mm) 9.50" (240mm) $1389.00