Repar2 Safety Guards for Milling Machines - FA
This unique, safety shield is designed to enclose dangerous milling cutters and restrict flying swarf and coolant.
When the shield is moved out of position, the contacts on the microswitch open, causing the mill to stop. The safety microswitch electrical wires are furnished with a protective sheath and connect to the safety circuit of the machine that switches off the control to the movement of the spindle.
The safety switches are mounted in an enclosed housing with an enclosure rating of IP67.
- Same as FAB except that it does not have gas springs
- Shield adjusts vertically up and down
- Arm is hinged in three positions which allows adjustment in 3 axis - Up / Down, In / Out and Side to Side
- 2 safety microswitches prevents mill operation when the shield is not in position
- Shield height is 240mm (9.45")
- 4 shield widths - 300mm, 400mm, 500mm, 600mm (11.81", 15.75", 19.69", 23.62")
- Metal frame with polycarbonate shield
- Installs on left or right side of cutter head
- Download product drawings
- Download installation instructions
- Wiring instructions
Part Number Shield Size Price FA-300 11.81" x 9.45" $999.00 FA-400 15.75" x 9.45" $999.00 FA-500 19.69" x 9.45" $1069.00 FA-600 23.62" x 9.45" $1069.00