Silvaflame Milling Machine Cutter Guard
Designed to fit most milling machines, the cutter guard is manufactured from sheet steel with a clear 4mm adjustable polycarbonate visor.
The unique design totally encloses the danger zone yet enables the guard to hinge aside to allow immediate access for drill and chuck change.
Attaches by use of fixed pinch screw brackets. May also be installed to the underside of the head using machine screws.
Two options are available:
- Key Operated Safety Interlock Switch manufactured by Honeywell which automatically locks into position to complete the electrical circuit; the machine will not operate when the guard is open.
- Manual Locking with the use of a strong positive catch.
- Machine Type - Vertical Milling Machine
- Method of attachment - Pinch screws or using machine screws
- Positive Manual latch or interlocked
- Side opening
- Construction - Mild steel with 4 mm polycarbonate visor, adjustable to suit machine depth stop bracket
- Operation - Remains stationary allowing depth stop collar and chuck to pass through length adjustable vizor
- Accommodates heads up to 5.75"
- Accommodates spindles up to 4.50
Part Number Description Price SF-15-MAN Mill chuck guard without interlock $359.00 SF-15-INT Mill chuck guard with interlock $439.00 SF-15-URV Upper Replacement Visor $113.00 SF-15-LRV Lower Replacement Visor $85.00