4 Button Mill Controller
- Pushbutton set for machine's magnetic motor starter
- Designed for control voltage only - 120 VAC or less
- Start / Stop / E-Stop / Forward-Reverse switch
- Choice of Plastic or Metal box
- Perfect for Bridgeport mills and machines with barrel switches.
- UL / cUL listed
- OSHA and NFPA 79 Compliant
- 3.5" wide x 10" long x 3.5" high.
- Indoor use only
- Does not provide power outage protection
Control up to 600 Volt motors with Start / Stop, latching E-Stop buttons and a Forward/Reverse switch. (Includes a High/Low legend plate if the machine does not have a forward/reverse setting). Perfect for Bridgeport mills and machines with barrel switches.
This device controls your machine's magnetic motor starter. If your machine does not have magnetics, you will need to have your electrician add motor magnetics to your machine before installing this controller. This switch set is for control voltage of 120V or less.
A qualified electrician required for hard wired installation. Mount the LRM-150 / 155 on your machine within operator's reach, remove existing barrel switch, wire the controller into the machine's control circuit and remove existing control if necessary.
Part Number Description Price LRM-150 Mill Controller - 4 Button Plastic box $175.00 LRM-155 Mill Controller - 4 Button Metal box $210.00 BKT-150 LRM-150 mounting bracket $22.00 BKT-155 LRM-155 mounting bracket $22.00