Your machines can be standardized with one control that provides Start / Stop / E-Stop and Power Outage Protection.
Industrial grade magnetic switches protect against thermal overload and automatically shut down if power is interrupted. Equipment will not restart when power is restored until the control is reset by the operator. If your machine can present a hazard to an operator when it restarts by itself, current safety standards mandate that it must be equipped with motor magnetics to control this hazard.
- Designed for 208 - 240 vac 1-phase and 220 vac - 480 vac 3-phase
- Multiple Amperage available
- Power outage protection against motor restart
- Control transformer included - Lowers line voltage to 120-V AC in order to comply with NFPA 79
- NEMA 4 steel enclosure
- Internal Components UL/CUL listed
- These units meet OSHA regulations, ANSI standards, and NFPA 79.
- Easily installed by qualified electrician - Must be hardwired
- Indoor use only
- Remote Start / Stop / E-Stop station included
- Remote station for reversing starter includes Forward / Reverse selector
- Control station boxes are NEMA 4X
- Controls interlocked guards
Easy to Order - Select Starter Options
- Choose voltage - 208 vac, 220-240 vac, or 440-480 vac
- Electrical phase - 1 phase or 3 phase
- Full load, motor amperage - FLA
- Select contactors - Reversing or Non-Reversing
- A price for the control set will be displayed below the last drop down box.