For use with all Flexbar Latheguards and Small Chuckguards. Four different configurations available to suit individual lathe designs. When properly installed and wired, the cam-operated limit switch opens the contacts when the safety shield is tilted up . . . and the machine stops running.
- Roller and head are metal in sealed plastic housing
- Electrical life - 1 million cycles
- Mechanical life - 30 million cycles
- NEMA 4 rated
- UL recognized
- Snap acting SPDT INO-INC with double break ensures switch will open in event of minor contact welding
- Contact block roller head are modular hence replaceable without discarding entire device
- Extremely flexible and withstands repeated flexing
- UL recognized - exceeds industry standards
- Liquid tight vs. oil, water and most chemicals
- Fittings: Inside is a nylon gland which seals the two each (2) 18 gauge wires, plus a grounding wire.
Included with each model:
- Electrical Interlock Box with safety limit switch, wiring and mounting bracket with locking knob
- Special Latheguard tube
- Wiring diagram.
- Dimensions of rectangular box portion of E.I.M.B.: Approx. 6-5/8 X 2-3/8 X 1-5/8 inches (168mm x 60mm x 41.3mm)
Part Number Description Price FB-17001 Mounts at the Back of Lathe $351.50 FB-17002 Telescoping & Swiveling Style $370.50 FB-17003 Mounts on Face of the Headstock $351.50 FB-17004 Top Mounting for Flat Top of Headstock $351.50