Repar2 Drill Press Shield, Interlocked - TR1
This shield is designed to be used on small bench top drill presses.
This drill press chip shield features an interlock switch for additional safety. When the interlocked shield is moved to the side, the micro switch opens and sends a stop signal to the machine control. The safety switch is mounted in an IP 67 enclosure which makes it difficult to defeat.
Safeguard for drilling machine with a highly impact resistant polycarbonate screen, adjustable in height, complete with safety interlock switch.
These shields exceed OSHA and ANSI standards, and comply with EU Machinery Directive 2006/42/CE
- Polycarbonate shields adjusts up and down and opens to the left.
- The drill will not operate with an open shield
- Shield size 120mm x 200mm (4.75 in x 7.875 in.)
- Adjust vertically approximately 4"
- Download the schematic diagram - Page 1, Page 2
Part # Description Price TR1 Drill press shield - Complete $229.00