OSHA and similar state-plan OSHA laws, require employers like you to provide a safe and healthful working environment.
Training in the proper performance of a job is time and money well spent, and the employer might regard it as an investment rather than an expense. An effective program of safety and health training for workers can result in fewer injuries and illnesses, better morale, and lower insurance premiums, among other benefits. (OSHA.gov)
Lovegreen Machine Safety offers machine safety training programs, classes, and resources to help you understand and comply with machine guarding regulations and standards (OSHA, ANSI, NFPA, etc.).
Our Standard Machine Safety Training Course covers:
Machine Safeguarding Introduction
- Terms and Definitions
- Regulatory and Consensus Standard Overview
- Hierarchy of Safeguarding
- Risk Limits, Tolerance and Acceptable Risk
- Hazard Control and Elimination
Machine Guarding General Requirements
- Point of Operation and Mechanical Power-Transmission
- Hard Guarding
- Barrier Guarding
- Presence Sensing Devices
- Operating Controls and Emergency Stops
- Electrical Category Determination, Selection and Control Reliability
- Programmable Logic Controls
Our trainers can provide hands-on learning as part of the training if you have machines available and want to allocate the additional time.
Classes can be performed at your facility or at ours. We can also tailor specific training programs to meet your desired goals.
Contact us today with your questions, or for a no obligation, price quote to survey your areas of concern.You may reach us by email or call us toll-free at 800-262-8284, Monday thru Friday, 7am to 5pm CST.